Hi guys

I am using apple cider vinegar for about a month. I am very satisfied with the results since I lost 8 pounds and I feel really better and lighter. I mean, I have much more energy through the day. I don’t know is it because the vinegar detoxified my body already or just because of the weight loss.

Anyway, I have heard recently from my coworker (who also uses apple cider vinegar) that she drinks it before every single meal. I don’t do that. I drink it only in the morning and before I go to sleep.

Does anybody know something about this? Please write here should I drink vinegar before every meal?

Hello there Regina_Phalange

First of all, I am glad that apple cider vinegar is doing well for you. Second of all, I have a cousin that is using this natural product too. I think he uses it for about half a year. He is also very satisfied and he is talking about it all the time (don’t tell him , but he is pretty boring:). From what I remember he takes a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a big glass of water around 15 minutes before meal. He told me that that way he stimulates digestive juices and improves digesting. So, maybe it is better if you start drinking it before meals.

Hello both of you

I drink ACV (apple cider vinegar) just after I wake up and 15 minutes before every meal. I think I’ve read that it is best drinking it just before meals because that way you stimulate digesting (like Lillian-50 said) but also this way you naturally begin assimilating more from your food. This can also reduce hunger and help with losing weight.

The reason I am drinking it in the morning is my smoking habit. Drinking ACV in the morning breaks up the mucous in the throat from smoking.

Pay attention - not all the ACVs are the same quality. Try to find an organic one that is made on a farm from healthy apples

I didn't drink it every meal but a lot. Well, maybe too much is not good because sometimes I would feel uncomfortable. 

Apple cider vinegar is very good and can be absorbed both internally and externally. We use it to make a hair treatment and find that the apple cider vinegar helps to soften hair better then most chemicals can. When we discussed using it in our products we reseach it quite extensively and found out how good it is for our bodys. I would however limit the amount you take to 1 to 2 glasses a day.