Guys, I know several experiences when it comes to losing weight with apple cider vinegar, but I still don't know what soda has to do with it? I was reading that this process can be faster if you add some soda while you are using apple cider vinegar as well. Now, I don't know is this true or not, but I would like to know what do you think about this.

Can you lose extra weight when taking baking soda and apple cider vinegar? Have you tried to mix those two things together? Thanks in advance. 

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda weight loss right?

Well, apple cider vinegar and baking soda are good tandem like forever. It is maybe the cheapest way to lose some extra pounds, but I don't know how many pounds you expect to lose and how soon.

That is a big question.

You need to know that it can help you, but not in one month, without some good exercising program and weight loss exercises.  I would definitely recommend you to talk to your doctor before taking this remedy, especially if you have some digestive condition that affects the mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestines.That is really important. 

To be honest, I have heard a lot of stories about this. Look, you can try it but no one can guarantee you results. Here is how you can use it. Add 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda to a shot glass. The purpose of taking baking soda with apple cider vinegar is to reduce acidity. And belly fat of course. The next thing that you should do is to pour 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar into the shot glass. Stir the mix for one minute or until thoroughly dissolved. Drink it. It is not that tasty because soda and ACV don't have this good taste. But you should try it if you are struggling with extra weight. Try it and tell us your experience. Good luck.

I don't know, I just have heard something about this but I need to tell you that I am not quite sure how this works. For example, one good friend of mine was using just soda and she actually lost a lot of her pounds in five months I think. I believe that this is because soda is cleaning your organism and it is clearing it from toxins, etc.

I just want to know is there anyone who lost some pounds using those two things combined together? And for how long you need to use it to see some results?

Tnx a lot. 

Beside it can help you lose your weight, I like to say that this is actually a miracle for your health.Here is my story about this. I started to use it because I was reading about some benefits, but I never believed that I can see some results soon. When I say soon, I mean five months because I know that I was struggling with my pounds for a whole life and five months is nothing. Also, you should know that baking soda and apple cider vinegar have opposite pH, in other words, alkaline and acidic respectively, which allows you to be able to drink this without harming yourself. You can easily combine it and you will see some results.
GL

Guys, here is one of those recipes that I have found on the internet. You will need  a glass of warm or hot water, (that is because cold water could be harmful to the liver.). Also, you will need one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and pinch of soda. 

Mix it and drink it.

I would recommend you to drink one to three glasses a day. It would be a good idea to drink it on the empty stomach, before your meals, at least one hour before the following meal. ​

My sister says that she is amazed with the results. 

I would like to add something. I notice that people are talking about organic apple cider vinegar, but no one wants to mention organic baking soda. It exists and it is much healthier and you should definitely find it and use it. I am using it like this - 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, one glass of water and a half of teaspoon of baking soda. Sometimes, when I can't eat my breakfast, I combine all those ingredients with grapefruit and this is my breakfast. If you follow this for two months, I am sure that you will be satisfied with the results.