Hello guys I am using apple cider vinegar because of my extra pounds. It is working really well for me so far. I started to drink it accidentally. My brother has a farm with trees of apples and he makes everything from them. I didn’t even know how many products can be made from apples. Anyway, he makes amazing apple cider vinegar from red apples (which are the best for vinegar apparently) and he gave me a bottle of it just like a present. But he mentioned that this product is good for losing weight. I am drinking it since then but I don’t know what the optimal daily dosage is. Is there somebody who knows that?

Hey Regina_Phalange

The optimal dosage of apple cider vinegar depends on many factors. Some of them are the user's age, overall health condition...  I have read in some articles that at this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for apple cider vinegar.

I happen to know some people that also use apple cider vinegar. Some of them are using it for the weight loss purposes and the rest because of other healthy properties of vinegar (like making the bones stronger and the skin spotless). All of them take about 15 ml two or three times per day. 

Hello everybody

My mom is using apple cider vinegar.  She really had some bad eating habits and because of that she had a problem with obesity for a very long time. I mean, before she decided to change her life and eating habits she could eat three regular pizzas and drink big bottle of soda, alone!

But when she came to the doctor and found out how serious her problems are she started to exercise and to drink apple cider vinegar every day.

She drinks 2 tablespoons of it before every meal so in total 3 times per day and she feels so much better now.  Hope this helped.

Hi there

First of all, it is very good that you asked this Regina_Phlange. There are so many people that are using apple cider vinegar but they don’t know how or the dosage of it. Like pretty much any other product, apple cider vinegar must be consumed in strictly determined dosages. Less than that won’t make any changes in organism (good or bad) and more than that can seriously harm your health. For example, one good friend of mine took this product undiluted 5 times a day and he caused significant tooth erosion.

I think that the optimal dosage is three times a day 2 tablespoons diluted in glass of water and taken 15 minutes before meals.