Seeing that in 1990 world has 5.6$ billion funding for health aid and in 2007 21,8$ billions was raised for the same issue. A privet donations from privet companies and privet donors are really changing the way of raising founds for world health projects. Privet donors are now making 30% of all donations. They are shifting the paradigm for global health aid away from governments and agencies like the World Bank and the United Nations.
This is a really good thing because now we can see that people really care for each other, and not only governments are the ones that give money for this. As you can see this number has increased several times.
Do you think that in few years the main donors would be privet companies and privet donors?

It may be the case although I worry about too many private donations from corporations just because sometimes donations have strings attached like free advertising or something like that for the company. So long as the donations that are handed out have no expectations beyond what they're giving to people, then I think it should be fine. I really hope that's not the case though! I'm glad that the government does fund some of it.

Well the government was almost the main source for these donations. It is good to see that in past several years privet donors are taking an action too.
If the privet company wants to have a advertisement on the campaign that she is donating her money, it doesn't seems to big of a issue. I think that the main thing is that they give money to projects that will help a lot of people.
Or maybe I'm wrong?