Hey,
Is anybody here familiar with Ideal Health diet supplements. I really need advice. Thanks!

Hello there,
I have a friend that tried their supplement. It doesn’t work. This is actually a multi-level company. And in such type of company I wouldn’t put any trust in. My opinion (and my friend’s) - do not waist any money on ideal health. If you want to loose weight, try proper nutrition, work on your eating habits and exercise- exercise is the most important! Ideal Health is not the right answer.

Of course healthy food and exercises do a lot for our shape! And even while taking some medicines you ve got to go on keeping healthy habbits!But sometimes its very hard to help your weight only by exercises! Some people are just against all medicines, but when a person is trying to get slimmer for a long period of time without obvious result-he gets more sickness like irritability, anxiety and so on, and all the same he begins to get medicines but sometimes even more than if he bought some to lose his weight! Another matter-if he tries to choose the medicine himself-because he may be mistaken and get contrary result! Listen to your organizm and help him! Good luck!

i have never heard of htis plan before...