What % does your employer pay for your health insurance? My company is paying 75%.

Our copay went up to $25 though.

100%, no co-pay, only $100 deductible annually
why am I quitting again? :|

Same here, 75%.

Ha! NO insurance. NONE. SELF-PAY I hate those words.

100%, no co-pay, only $100 deductible annually why am I quitting again? :|
Would the employer contribution change if you had family coverage? When I was single and at a different job, I got 100% employer contribution.

My health insurance (State Employee/Teacher plan) is totally free (for me). One of the perks of gov't, although the coverage sucks.

I could add spouse/family for a decent rate, though.

We do have an option of using an approved HMO and the state would help cover the premium. I think the coverage might be a little better, but you pay a few hundred a month for it.

100% for everyone, thus the reason a lot of people stay here for life.
so....you're saying 100% isn't uncommon? Sweet, I'm still quitting.

About 50% $15 copay in-network. :moon: out of network

I have to pay about $125 a month, can't remember how much the school district picks up.....copay is 20 I think?....have to send prescriptions in mail for 3 month supply....about 30 or 40 dollars depending on the med.....

I don't use mine, and I get paid every month not to.

I'm sure this will be clearer after you explain yourself, but for right now...HUH?

Our company pays 75%, office visits are $15.00, prescriptions are $10.00/$20.00/$35.00

I chose this option when I was employed, at first it was alot!!! then it was a little and I was pissed when I had an expensive childbirth and my husband's employer got stuck with the bill......I still regret it today that I chose to save a few a bucks. (mostly because his employer was a teaching hospital and mine was a big fat private insurer) Release me from my guilt!!!!!!!!!!

Companies can save alot of money if a employee opts out. The employer gives kick back for choosing to opt out. Employee opts out because a spouse has good or great insurance. I think it gets a little "hairy" when there is children involved at the "opt out" spouse is the "birthday rule" spouse. When spouse employer finds that employed spouse would normally cover children first....they's not alway happy.

i'm not sure what they're paying, 80% sounds reasonable.

just cleared out our out of pocket account from last year. we spent $3578.61 on copays and deductibles. :|