My dad lost his hearing in one ear, because old age. And currently is loosing hearing in the other ear. I watched an episode of Larry King with Susanne Sommers on it. Mrs. Sommers said hearing loss in old people is related to a vitamine deficiency in the body. She said that to get checked out by a doctor to see if ou got this vitamine deficiency. Also that once you get put on this vitamine, soon after people reported getting their hearing back. Sooo what is the name of this vitamine, and what is this test name and by what kind of doctor will perform it. My dad is living on medicade. thanks
Richard K.