My dad has lost hearing in one ear, and is gradually loosing hearing in the other ear. I watched a episode of Larry King with Susanne Sommers on it. Mrs. Sommers said old people loss of hearing is related to a vitamine deficiency. She said that they should be checked out by a doctor (blood work?), to see if they have this vitamine deficiency. Also she said that once people start taking this vitamine their hearing would come back. Soooo, what is the name of this vitamine, and what kind of test by whom should be done?
Richard k.