I have stinging pain on the lower left side of my stomach and it especially hurts when I cough. Hurt so badly the other night i could not turn over in bed without it hurting me pretty badly. Lifted my suitcase that I had packed to go on a trip and it was pretty heavy. Sleepy a lot and can't seem to get enought sleep ....

I have the exact same thing for a month now.
Im 21 years old and would like some help.
Doctor said to make x-ray and such but didn't help anything.

Hallo,
One thing that I know is that this pain that you are experiencing on your left side is much more common in women than in men. Are you a female or a male? Also the most common cause of this pain is diverticulitis. Also this might be caused by irritable bowel syndrome, kidney stones or kidney infection and constipation. Have you had any problems with kidneys before? Kidney stones can be very complicating thing. I would suggest that you go and run some test, urine test to be more precise to rule out the possibility of kidney stones. The thing is that your pain at night when you try to turn around indicates the possibility of kidney stones.

Hi, Im 61 female and have been taken into hospital 3 different times since last May with nasty stinging pain in my stomach. I have had a MRI, ultra sound, CAT scan, bloods (lots) X-Ray, colonoscopy and a fortnight ago a flexi sigmoidoscopy. They cannot find anything wrong and I still have this awful pain.

Wondering if you ever found help for your pain. Daughter has had pain for 3 years now! Tired, more superficial pain, not deep. Had MRI's, ultrasound, colonoscopy, hernia surgery didn't help. Have you found what yours was?