Me and my boyfriend just recently started having sex, today It is february 19 and 10 days ago on february 9th we drank and we got a little tipsy. We had sex with condoms but he couldnt *** a lot cause he had alcohol I. His system. He ran out of condoms so we had un protected sex I heard if a guy cums earlier he can push out *** with pre ***. We know he didnt cum inside me but im not sure if he precame Later that weeek on tuesday he precame near me.. so I toook a plan b pill on thursday... km really worried. . Im suppose to get my period on the 23rd of thid month Nd ive been having cramps and discharge..I also have had a little gas wich I usually dont have and everytime I get up I get sooo lighheaded. And dizzy. My head hurts a lot and ive been getting hungrier..im not sure if I am pregnant or not but I am really scared. Heeelp me ?

its possible to get pregnant from pre cum , however u should wait till the 23rd and see if u will get ur period. cuz if u r pregnant there is nothing u can do now .

Plan B prevents ovulation and fertilization. (You did the right thing.) Please use condoms and buy birth control foam at the drugstore for backup in the future. Also, if a guy is to drunk to have sex, then stop having sex/intercourse. It's not worth pulling off the condom trying to "help him out" and risk an unplanned pregnancy. Sorry you are so worried! Planned Parenthood can help you if you need advice on pregnancy prevention or a better birth control option.