So I'm 13 and in the 8th grade. I weigh 142 pounds and I'm 5'3 and feel very fat, I've gone to far at times that I've gone days without eating then I go back to eating and weigh myself constantly, then I get angry at myself for eating and cut myself, I just don't like myself, when I was in the 6th grade I had crones deisease I got very skinny but weighed 115 pounds I don't understand!! I was skinny but weighed alot, I know I need help but I don't want any I want to loose weight ughhhaa please help, please comment on anything you think I just want answers? Thanks for taking your time in reading this! xD

hi..........

fat is bad for a man to control of diet.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You don't have to feel angry..Going hungry for days is not the solution to your weight problem..Indulge yourself in some sport activities you like , to burn the extra calories..eat healthy foods like fresh veggies and salads and avoid junk food..Am sure you will be fine..Good luck.

Thanks I will get into sports, and try reading healthier

I will start eating healthier (what I meant)

^-^ What i do, is i ask my parents not to buy junkfood for a month. and only fruit and veggies so that when i am hungry all i have to eat is fruit and veggies^^ and it worked. i use to be 125 now im like 110 c:

Fat is not good for health so it is better to burn fat. For burning fat for unning, yoga and cycling. All these are perfect exercises. Drink more water and drink green tea. Eat fruits and vegetables for fat burning.