Hi there! I am a 25 years old girl with 40 pounds overweight. My parents have been overweight since forever, so it must be in the genes. I tried so many treatments and diet pills but as soon I would loose some weight I would gain even more. Could this illness be stopped at all?

Hello there! I think that one can put a stop to being overweight but that requires a lot of persistence, proper nutrition, regular exercises. And it is a long procedure that asks for planning and self-sacrifice. Once the problem has been solved….one can not go back to the previous eating habits but needs to keep those that brought them to the satisfying weight. Good luck!!!

You cannot easily eliminate weight so you can try some of the yoga technichques to reduce your diet.While doing yoga you have to maintain proper diet.Within 3 to 6 months you can automobically know your result.
good luck