Hi, I need help concerning atherosclerosis treatment. One doctor tells me that I can regulate lipid level by diet and medications and other suggests that only an operation of carotid arteries can improve my condition. How should I behave?

Hi, some vascular surgeons like to propose operation of arteries with progressed atherosclerosis, in order to prevent further circulatory complications. The total plaque area, the rate of LDL to HDL and other factors all indicate about patients health condition and deciding a therapy has always been up to doctor. Doctors act individually and based on their personal experience with patients and healing methods choose from available options. Often, they don’t agree between themselves which method should be applied for which patient, since they are with different experiences. I know you would like to hear one absolute truth, but in medicine things are not that black and white. Although, there are many procedures in determining certain disease choosing a therapy remains responsibility of every individual doctor.

DMSO, or Dimethyl Sulfoxide can REVERS THE EFFECTS of Atherosclerosis! It is a solvent. You can find it at your local feed stor for cheep. IT IS NOT A DRUG. Use multiple applycations. Please, give this a try! I can't stand to see people suffer from things like this when they could help it so easily. It is not approved by the FDA because it is NOT A DRUG. So don't worry.

This is one of the most irresponsible posts I have ever seen. :x While DMSO is not classified as a drug, that does not mean it is safe to use it willy-nilly as you please. DMSO should only be used under the supervision of a doctor. You should NEVER use DMSO that can be purchased anywhere other than a source approved for medical use where the purity is known. NEVER EVER drink DMSO. It is only use topically, usually as a drug delivery vehicle since it has the ability to transport other substances across the skin barrier.

Not true!.......Read "The DMSO Handbook" by Hartmut P.A. Fischer.
Pharm Grade DMSO is very safe! Much safer than even aspirin or ibuprofen. It can be taken topically, internally and even intraveiniously if the correct protocol is followed. It treats a wide myriad of conditions!!