HI.I have a problem.It's a sleeping disorder. okay let me explain. when i go to sleep i have trouble waking up i try to move and talk but it's very hard. you may be saying yeah we all have that problem but mine's is differnet.It's like i'am really awake but i'am not i can see and hear ever thing thats going on. But i can get up. but the wierds thing is i hear police serise.like one night when i lived with my mother she came in my room when it was going on and she pulled the cover up on me and touched my head and that monring i told her everthing she did that night and she siad yeah . she did do that but she said i had my eyes open and i was shaking.So we explain it to my doctor and he said it's sound like seizures but thats dose not explain the police serise and why i can't wake up and i see and hear ever thing that going on.I'am think one day i will die in my sleep because i can't get out of my dream or what ever this maybe. I'am scared help me plzzz.help

hiya ive been told by my speailist that im having sleep panic attacks and a sleep disorder.ive been like this for nearly 2 years.when i go to bed i doze off in to a sleep then i wake up suddenly and shout out loud.my full body jerks and my teeth do something strange like connect and they feel really funny.i feel like i cant get out of it for a few seconds it really frightens me when it happens.the speailist thought it was temprel lobe seizers and gave me a mri scan but now she thinks it could be sleep panic attacks,but i still dont no what they are. :-(

i have the same problem and it scares me to death. i've had them all my life. i have them when i am a wake too; do you? how many times of month do you have them and during them does it look like nobody hears you?