i have a problem but feel to emaressed to seek profesional advice. i am an 18yr old male with an unretractable foreskin, it will go back with a bit of force when not erect but no chance other wize. is circumsision the only option because that is the last thing i want to, do ive read about the dorsal slit and that sounds even worse. is there a possability of fully restoring it to a normative condition

no you can get a smaller surgery which isnt as severe as circumsision..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty

it depends on how severe your condition is, but i would guess that this is the best option

Don't worry, I had exactly the same problem. You must see the doctor, though. He's the only one who can give you advice about ur specific case. However, when I went to my GP (im 15 btw), he prescribed me 'topical cortico steroid' cream, which increases the elasticity of the foreskin. However, this can only be used for a maximum of 3 weeks, as it can cause thinning of the skin.
Anyway, it didn't work for me, so I was refered to a specialist surgeon. He said that 90% of the time, it will never become a problem, but there is a chance that during intercourse, the foreskin could be forced back and get stuck there, leaving a painful permanent erection, and the need to be rushed to hospital. He gave me 3 options:

1) Risk it and do nothing
2)Have what is essentialy plastic surgery to solve the problem, leaving the foreskin intact, but there is a chance the penis can become disfigured
3) Have a full circumcision which is what I had yesterday!!!!

I was terrified about having the circumcicion, but honestly it really isn't that bad. It's not painful at all, just very uncomfortable, and I was told this will pass in a few days.

In any case, I would suggest swallowing your pride and seeing your GP

i av a non retractable foreskin and im 13 i can masturbate and produce seaman easily but my question is what is the maximum age i shud wait to have sumthing done about my problem eg 15 i went to the doctor when i was 11 and he said it shoud be retractable by the time im 14 but im nearly 14 and i dont think that is going to happen

Hey i had the same problem. im 14 i started to slowly retract back the foreskin and over time it was easy. so if you have problems just take it slow and slowly retracted a little bit each day when you shower or something. and im almost like gobbygabby

I'm 13 with a non retractable fore skin I refuse to go to a doctor or tell my parents it seems that my friends have the same thing and they don't know what to do
Imsohasome's adivice is already starting to work but i dont know if it works during erection.

Im a lot older than you guys (43) but i was your age once and had the same questions. We didnt have computers to (Google) we just got on with it and found out the hard way. I was wanking since i was twelve and my first sexual experiance when i was 16. Wanking was fine but sex with my girlfriend was painful. My foreskin would not go back far enough and would frequently bleed. She was very understanding and we continued because the pleasure was greater than the pain. After about 4 weeks of sex my foreskin had streatched and was no longer a problem. So dont worry you lucky young boys (i wish i was back there) it will turn out fine, just endure a litttle pain, "its worth it".

well atleast u guyscan atleast pull it back i can at all i have tryed pulling it back but nothing my foreskin is not just tight it is glued i am 16 i have been wanking for years but it doesn't just come out tiny bits slowly rise to the end of my penis i dont feel much plesure