hi iv just turned 16 and im realy starting to get concerned by the fact that my foreskin wont retratct. can someone please tell me something i can do to help. during masterbation i feel no pain or soreness.HELP

Hi
I also have the same problem. My foreskin will barely retract either (about a centimeter). I am to also 16 and starting to get worried as I thought it was normal. Again I also do not feel pain whilst masturbating. Obviously something is wrong! I don't feel comfortable talking to my parents about this problem. Me and my Dad do not get on at all and my mum would just be a pain because that is the type of person she is! When I was younger (about 12) my mum took me to the doctors then and they said that they might have to see me a few years or the problem might sort itself out. If I went back to the doctors would the most common treatment be circumcision? If so, Does it Hurt?!?!?!
Please Write Back!

yeah i have the same problem, i went to see my doctor and he gave me some cream to help retract the foreskin slowly, i would reccomend visiting your nearest doctor and asking him about it, personally i havent used the cream in ages since it feels weird but yeah it works well :-)

Hey , Im also 15 and Ive had the same problem. My foreskin wont retract fully when flacid or errect. I know you've probably heard this a lot on the forums but after months of looking.... the only two options i found were circumsision or stretching. I didnt like the sound of circumcisionso i tried the stertching technique. Now ive only tried like once or twice and after a week i have had significant results. My foreskin nearly retracts fully when non-erect and more than it would when erect.

Just give it a go..... I know it takes time but if you really are concerned, its much better than having no foreskin at all.

Hope this helps :-) x

P.s- Dont try and stretch to hard as this will tear the foreskin and it will heal tighter than before and dont force the foreskin down as this could lead to it getting trapped.

hi, im 14 years old and i can't retract my foreskin fully either (flacid and erect) although i can see some of the gland like a small circle with the slit in the middle but i'm really concerned about it. It does retract slightly more in the bath but i'm very embarrassed about this issue and just wish i could retract my foreskin fully :/ . HELP!!!