Ok, well about a year and a half ago (im 15 now) I realized that I couldnt retract my foreskin at all. It was because the end of the foreskin was too tight. I did a little research and found out I could fix this problem by streching. I streched the skin for a while and it is wide enough to retract now. But now there is a new problem. My frenulum is to f*****g short and its pissing me off. I have ripped the banjo string once before while masturbating. It didnt really hurt much but damn did it bleed alot. Currently my foreskin can retract all the way past the head of my penis but it cannot go any further. I know that if I had sex it would rip which doesnt seem fun. I have never been to a doctor about this and I want to fix the problem myself if possible. I was doing some more research and found out that with a cream the problem can be resolved with streching.

I would like to know more about this cream but I cant find any information on it (I found this site while trying to find info on it). Can anyone here help me with this? It would really help me alot if someone found a specific over the counter brand of this cream. The cream is something to do with "Corticosteroid" or some sh*t. Please help me with this. Thanks.

hey, dont worry about going to the doctor. Having been in the same position you're in now, i know how you feel. it took me years to get the courage to see the doctor! I opted for surgery after trying the cream - it didn't help that much. I think its prescription only anyway so needs a doc to see it in order to issue you with the cream. The surgery is relatively painless and you probably won't believe the difference afterwards - i couldn't!

Hey, I have been in the same situation, do research and see multiple doctors. Talk to your parents too. DONT BE EMBARASSED

Tried creams, even got medical attention and after numbing, the teathering frenulum was snipped. Next, had chronic phimosis and much irritation. So researched on the net for a good local urologist and asked for pain free circumcision. After quick exam, was scheduled for next day. The procedure and recovery were pain free. Each day I am so thankful that I finally got over embarrassment and fear of pain and got circ'd. Life is much better for me now. Wishing you well.

Hi Lightbulb:

Your frenulum can be stretched just as you stretched your foreskin.