hey im 18 and have noticed my frenulum is very very short i can just retract my forskin when my penis is flaccid but even so the frenulum turns a paleish colour where its being so stretched it looks like it could snap at any moment this has given me problems for years and i cant fully retract my forskin with an erection. after reading up on the internet i have heard of the frenuluplasty whatever its called where they split it then sew it back so it sgives you more room to pull the skin back but i think also i have a very tight forskin aswell :S when erect and i pull back on the forskin you can only see part of the glands so it seems i got unlucky and have both problems rather than just one.

ive been so self concious about it for years and thats why ive never had a girlfriend. recently i met a girl i really like and i think our friendship could bloom into something more than just kissing and im worried about what will happen or what will she think :S

im so embarrest about this i cant imagine talking to a doctor or even my parents about this im clueless and have no idea where to go next.... has anyone had a similar problem to me in the past and how did you go about fixing it?

thanks all

First thing, don't worry about it mate.

To be honest, I didn't think anything was wrong with mine until I got a ripping for it on holiday off my pals. Only then did I realise I have a fairly massive foreskin.. but it was all a bit of a joke.. up until then I had always assumed guys in pornos were circumcised..

Like yourself, I also have a tight frenulum. I can pull my foreskin back when flacid and only just when erect (not comfortably) and so I reckon I might need a frenuluplasty as well. Due to the gland having a lack of exposure, I've suffered from and bit of premature ejaculation aswell (as if things weren't bad enough). After a few vodkas, I can last as long as I want.. but then alcohol dulls the senses and isn't a long term solution, so don't go out getting bladdered everytime you fancy a shag.

I'm 19 and have been with a few girls, and due to my ignorance never though myself any different, and none of them mentioned it either.. but I wouldn't be worried about what you're girlfriend thinks. I doubt she'll be that bothered.

Well I have the same problem but probably worse, even when flaccid my foreskin does not come all the way down, it is way to tight I can hardly even see the glands it is really bad, but after doing some research on the internet, there are alternative solutions such as stretching methods. You simply just pull down on your foreskin when it is erect to until it is tight not to where it hurts but to when it is uncomfortable you do this for a few minutes at a time several times a day, (note this method can take up to several months) I am on day 1 so I cannot say if it is effective or not. It also helps if you apply some ointment on it several times a day as well, but if the skin starts to split stop and let it heal before you start again. This is all the advice I can give.

I am 20 years old, and I have always had quite a tight foreskin. I play a lot of football with my mates, and they've often asked if there is something wrong with my penis. When they retract their foreskins, they look almost as if they have been circumcised, but when i retract mine, it bunches up behind the head of my penis and wont go any further. The frenulum itself always looks like it is stretched to the limit when i am fully erect, and sometimes hurts a bit after ejaculation, but just a bruised feeling. Is this ok, or should my foreskin be able to stretch along the shaft of the penis to give a circumcised effect? My mates penis just looks like one smooth shaft with the head at the end, so if it weren't for the frenulum, you wouldnt know he wasnt circumcised. I spoke to my dad about it, and he isnt sure what i should do either. He can stretch his foreskin right back like my mates, so it makes me feel a bit 'abnormal' really! Im glad its not just me who has a penis problem...i am just too embarrased to see a doctor about it!