I am not sure I have been doing research and the most accurate description of my problem is frenulum breve. I can retract my foreskin almost all the way down my head (it goes all the way back on the underside, but on top the ridge of the glans stays covered) while erect. While flaccid it is very easy to pull down but I am a grower not a shower. I am worried that it might tear during sex, should I just try stretching it by pulling on my foreskin 30secs about 10-20 times a day? Should I be worried about it tearing?

I have tried masturbating with my foreskin pulled back and it hurts if I move the foreskin back and forth (it is tight around the bottom of the shaft/back of the glans on top). Can this cause phismosis (it is pretty difficult to get the foreskin back over the glans while I am erect)?

And I have read about the surgery, I do not wish to undergo this if there is any chance stretching can fix my problem or if I can have sex without problems.

If stretching will work, what are the proper methods I should use to stretch my foreskin and my frenulum?

Thank you guys so much for helping, I really do not want to take this up with my mom because she is 1st generation Asian-American and probably won't take me to a doctor or provide any form of help.

Note: Can someone please delete my other 2 topics, I think I figured out my problem, but I'm just trying to verify.

I forgot to ask this - Should I just try masturbating once while moving the foreskin and try to tough out the pain? I'm not sure what to do here, and I think I'll just keep trying to stretch my foreskin (it is very tight)

i had the same problem
when having sex, just make sure she is really wet. this pleasures her, making sex less pressured when you actually penertrate, and also allows for your penis to slide in with ease, meaning that the foresking is not retracted once inside of her