I have a rather delicate problem. Suddenly a vein running horizontally behind my foreskin and below the head of my penis (facing my stomach) has become hard and yellowish in colour. It protrudes like a hemorrhoid and I have no idea what it might be or how to get rid of it. At the same time, a vein on the left o fmy penis also became very hard when I have an erection. It feels like a steel wire undulating along the full length of my penis. My wife said it was "nasty" - and she usually like smy penis very much. What is happening? By the way. I am 51 years old. Hope you can help me.

Hey there

What you have just described to me doesn’t sound like you should wait another moment. If I were you I would visit your doctor as soon as possible. I am aware that no man wants to visit urologist or to let another man touching his intimate parts but in this case you should ignore all fears and prejudice and consult your doctor.

And since you are sleeping with your wife I advise you to tell her to visit her gynecologist as well. Maybe there is no need to worry but I always believe it is better to be safe than sorry. I hope that everything will turn out well for both of you. Keep us posted and good luck.

Hello, I've recently come to the same realization about my penis and a vein sticking out like a hemorrhoid. I was wondering what you did? Did you go to the doctor's? If so, what did they tell you?

Im being honist here,
I have hade the same problem a couple of times, from what I can tell if you have a veiny penis what happens is that one of the smaller veins gets eratated and swells up much like a hemroid and the vein is shut of by the swelling and that's what causes the hemroid like bump.