Im only fourteen and male and i started to feel pain suddenly about two days ago on my anus. Its sore to sit on touch, move about sometimes and going to the toilet. Ive looked online and ive read several different things it could be and im begginning to be worried its serious. It looks like a big purple pea and i dont know what to do. I have been drinking loads of water and eating more fruit. I havnt seen any blood in my stool but i have when im tryin to wipe after on the tissue. I havent told anyone about this as i feel emabrrassesd and i cant clean my anus completley as itgets that sore. What should i do,  dunno if i should go to the doctor or not im just scared that it will be serious.

Sorry but I stay clear of anything having to do with the ole kazoooo.  Good Luck to ya though:-)

It's probably a hemroid caused by straining while going to the bathroom or sitting too long. There are things you can do to relieve the symptoms until the flare up goes away. Take a stool softener to make it easier to use the bathroom and there is an item at the store called TUCKS. It is a pad to stick in you underwear and really cools your soreness. Only pat while wiping. And keep the area clean especially if it bleeds a little while wiping. or there are various creams to dull the pain as well. But you should go to your doctor to make sure that is what it is for sure..sounds like it is though. You should be able to talk to your mom too. Many women get them while pregnant or during delivery. Don't worry, It's just an inflamed vein in the anal area. You will be ok. :)

Welcome to the Hemorrhoid Club.  I'm sorry you're a member, but there's more members than will admit to being in the club.  :-D

I know at your age its embarrassing and not something you want to tell people, but tell your parents.  They will set you up with a visit to the doctor, who will examine you.  It won't be fun or pleasant, but there's lots of things you'll have to do in the future that won't be fun or pleasant.  The last thing you want to worry about as you deal with life's issues (i.e. education, money, sex, careers) is a pain in your butt. 

So tell your parents (likely one of them is a hemorrhoid sufferer, too!) and see a doctor.  The doctor will give you some good advice on how to treat this condition, and with taking proper care of yourself, you'll likely avoid the types of suffering that us older folks have endured because we were too embarrassed to seek proper treatment and advice.  Some folks have back pain, some folks have chest pain, you have butt pain.  Tell your parents and visit a doctor, you'll be glad that you did because it will give you peace of mind and a course of corrective action.

Hello there.

It sounds to me as if you have a hemorrhoid. Take it from someone who has had them before- See a doctor as soon as you can. I first developed hemorrhoids at the age of 7. I am 19 now and just had a hemorrhoidectomy less than a week ago. Like you, I was embarrassed to see a doctor about them. Stop them before they get any worse.

Best luck to you,
Shala.