I have a small bump on the outside of my anus. I've been experiencing pain for a couple days during bowel movements, and today just discovered the bump. It's smaller than a pea. No discharge or bleeding, just pain. Could it be a hemorrhoid? It doesn't look like any of the pictures I've looked at, but then, as I said, it is small. Thanks!

Yes it can be. It can be other things too of course. But it's likely a small thrombosed hemorrhoid or something like that. Have your physician check it as some topical medications can help with relief. Good luck. 

Look, that bump on your anus can be hemorrhoid or something else as well. I believe that this is a hemorrhoid to be honest. You should not be scared to ask your doctor what this is. On contrary. 

But generally, I believe that this bump that you have found there could indeed be a hemorrhoid, which are swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus.

Seek for help, ask your doctor to give you some good hemorrhoids cream that can help you get rid of it. 

If this is really small hemorrhoid, than you should not be that scared.

Just visit your doctor and listen to his advice. 

Yes it could be. Sounds a lot like one. Be lucky it's small!! I recommend seeing a doctor to confirm and to treat it.

Yes, it is likely a hemorrhoid, though it is still wise to get a proper diagnosis. Either way, you should seek treatment for it as soon as possible as it can result in complications if delayed.

Apply a topical cream or ointment. The use of topical creams can aid greatly in the healing process. Available over-the-counter from your local pharmacy or drugstore. Examples of Creams include