I recently started the herbalife products, it's been about 2 full months that's I've been on it consistently along with p90x on the count of I just had a baby and wanted to loose that weight quickly, however I'm still nursing him so it's been a little more difficult. I got up to 170 at the end of my pregnancy, when I first started my workout routine Along with herbalife I was dropping a lb a day but once I got to 133 it's like my body overnight just stopped responding to everything! I'm a few lbs away from my goal weight and no matter what I try I can't seem to get rid of them:( any one else have anything like this happen or ideas??

I am new here  i don't no what is this

Hey there, my name is maria. I am an independant rep of Herbalife for over 3 years and have helped many people achieve their weight loss goals. Its completely normal to get to a point where your body starts to slow down on the weight loss. It SLOWS down, not completely stops. And again, this is normal. We need to understand that this is a process and it takes time. Although I completely understand we sould want this as quickly as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you. You need to start mixing in different products. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Dear, it is perfectly natural for the body to resist losing weight after some time. No need to panic. Just revert back to your normal eating habits sans herbalife for a couple of weeks, let the body get used to this and then again start herbalife with renewed vigour with moderate workouts and I think you will see encouraging results. Do not despair. Just persevere.

jayant giri

jdgiri2001 wrote:

Quote:

jayant giri

Keep using your Herbalife products--they are just plain good nutrition. ESPECIALLY if you are nursing, you need that nutrition for you and the baby.

But think about what you are eating when you are not drinking your shakes.

Too many carbs can slow your weight loss, because, unless you are using them up right away, you store them very quickly in the fat cells.

The other that you may need to realize is that the body changes with pregnancy, and it's going to take more than a couple of months to undo what 9 months did. Sure, there are movie and TV stars who look awesome 2 months after they have a baby. But they aren't getting up in the middle of the night, they have the baby brought to them by the nanny if they're nursing, and, instead of their husbands negotiating whose turn it is to change a diaper, they have the personal trainer in the kitchen making their weight loss shakes for them, before they put them through the routine they've had personally created for them.

Don't be so hard on yourself. MY GOODNESS! you just had a baby, and you've already lost 37 lbs. That's wonderful.

BTW: if you are nursing, expect that the last few will drop in a few weeks after you're done. Your body fights to hang on to those last few lbs. First of all, your breast weigh more. Second, your hormones are telling your body to hang on to a little extra, just in case there's a famine.

WE know that there won't be one, but your body didn't evolve in the age of mega grocery stores.

i was using herbalife from 12 days but i didnt loss my weight ....

Rest! Rest for 1 week. you just had a baby, you can't possibly continue to lose a pound of fat a day. A pound of fat per day equals a 3500 calorie deficit per day. I'm doubting you hit this deficit, you were probably loosing water weight from being pregnant at first. Be realistic at most from here on out expect a weight lose of no more than 3 pounds per week and the is on the extreme high end.

Be careful losing weight while breastfeeding. Check with Herbalife about whether you should be doing that right now, or when is a good time (months after pregancy) to do that. Also what products to avoid during breastfeeding.

Also, some bodies need time for Herbalife to work. Somteimes the inches are being lost, and you just dont know it, sometimes we hit a plateau or it's what  your eating, or that your child is gettning nutrition from you and you need more right now. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

yes i used to use herbalife and i was really losing weight sometimes 9 pounds a weak and about two months later i struggle to lose one pound . even though i was doing ecerything the same not eatin too much and exercising so maybe its their products and now i kinna gained all the weight back so i want another product to try plz share if u find something helpful thanks