i want to start taking herbalife after i had my baby i gained 10 pounds and i would like to loose them but i have heard alot of rumors saying that herbalife does make you loose weight but then you would gained right back and probably even more is this true???

Dear Vernocia
Your concerns are well founded. Remember no weight loss program so far is designed to ensure prevention of weight gain once discontinued. Similarly is the case with herbalife. It is definitely the best scientifically designed product, provides all the nutrition that a body requires in balanced proportion and low in calories, but once after having attained the desired weight you can go on the maintenance program of herbalife or if you wish to discontinue, go on a low calorie diet but one which contains the required fat, carbs and protein and other nutrients and have a moderate workout either daily or atleast 3 times a week. 
jayant giri

It's not Herbalife products that lead you to gain weight after you quit.

It's the fact that you will, statistically, go back to eating the way that you did in order to have gained the weight in the first place.

I have been using these products for years, because I don't know of another way to get good nutrition for as cheaply, both in calories and cost.

My goodness! So much nutrition for about $2.00/meal. That's amazing, so I keep drinking them.