hi friends....  i would like to reduce my weight....   i came to know about herbalife products....  is it effective to use it...  any side effects????   lots of confusion in me.... and if its good... wat are all the procedures to be followed..???   wat kind of products should be purchased???  any one please guide me....    thank you

You don't need supplements in order to lose weight. I don't actually recommend them. Losing weight is simply a matter of reducing the number of calories you eat. Sounds simple but it's not always as simple as it sounds. Once you reduce your calories you have to deal with hunger and cravings. That's the balance you have to find.

Agreed losing weight is all about controlling calories but only reducing calories does not guarantee that you are taking proper and balanced nutrition that each body requires to remain healthy and immune from infections, etc. Herbalife is a food supplements prepared scientifically under the highest conditions of quality control and along with reduced calories guarantees balanced and proper nutrition which our daily diet may or probably does not give.
jayant giri

Find yourself a good distributor. They don't only get paid to sell you the products, they get paid to be your wellness coach, and if they can't answer your questions, they should know enough to ask somebody who can.