Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this, actually I'm new to the concept! I've never been part of a message board in anyway! Sooo a little bit about myself!

I've been using Herbal Herbal Tea, Aloe water and the Formula One shake with protein for 3 months and i've lost 39 pounds. . . . I started at a whooping 235.7 and weighed in for my second 12 week challenge last Thrusday (01/03/2012) at 196.0! I've tracked my calories with myfitnesspal app and also done cardio 5 days a week. . . . If you dont' change your lifestyle, no amount of  "dieting" is going to work. . . I took the month of December off and only ran 3 days a week. . . I lost 2 pounds over those 4 weeks. And that wasn't doing Herbalife. . . . It all boils down to motivation, determiniation, commitment and follow through. Hold true whether someone does Herbalife or simply diet and exercise!

Ok, I think I MIGHT have overdone it :) Obviously I'm very passionate about Herbalife as well as maintaining my weight loss! My next weigh in is this Thursday! Hope to have lost at least 2 pounds so that I can say, "I'VE LOST OVER 40 POUNDS!!!"

YESSS! VERY TRUE! IV LOST OVER 30 POUNDS WITH HERBALIFE!!!

That's awesome teasinfrosty!!!! I just started my second "Weight loss Challenge" last Thursday. . . Weighed in yesterday for my weekly and LOVE 3.7 POUNDS! I've now lost 41.9 pounds!!! I'm so very happy with my results!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL!

First off congratulations on yr weight loss..I've been doin herbalife for 3 weeks now n the first week I lost 6 pounds n this week I've gained 3 pounds back I do a breakfast n dinner shake can u tell me why I'm doin wrong