I have started with herbalife. I am interested in knowing how long does the wt loss start once u start with the shakes.

Hey sweetie! I am currently on herballife, and my mother is a distributor. It really depends on your body and the amount of access weight/fat you have. For my mother it was easier for her to loose weight and she began seeing results within the first week. Me on the other hand it took me about 2 weeks. It's great once you realize your loosing weight it encourages you to continue doing so. You just have to hang in there I know that when you don't see the results right away it's discouraging. I even got mad at my mum, but I still thank her till this day for making a life style change that not only helped her but helped me as well. I have lost a total of 30 pounds and my mum has lost 65. So I can guarantee you it works ! just be motivated, eat healthy, and EXERCISE ! Good luck.   

Which program of herbalife you lose 30pounds ?

I have been taking an organic weight loss tea mummy magic weight loss tea to shed my post pregnancy weight and within 8weeks I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight losing almost 35 pounds.