i have had a nasal cold for several days and now starting to feel better. However when blowing my nose I had a lot of blood today and lumps of fleshy stuff came out! There was quite a bit of it and now my nose is completely clear. My wife says there is a very large space in my nose that was not there before. I have no pain, and can breathe better than I have in years! Could these have been polyps which have dislodged from nasal spray and blowing my nose hard??

Hi there! I am not really sure this is possible but you never know I guess.
Have you already been diagnosed with polyps? My mother had them and they needed to be removed by polypectomy as they to the sprays respond. However, I know that even when you use nasal sprays, the polyps are supposed to shrink and not be blown out through the nose.
What have you been told about the sprays and the way they should work? Did they explain the mechanism they work on. Are they supposed to dislodge the polyps or make them shrink?
If this is what you were told, I reckon you should be fine. However, if you’ve been told differently or haven’t been told anything you should certainly have it checked.
Was the spray you used indicated for nasal polyps anyway?