after a cold five weeks ago had antibiotics to clear sinus infection. symptoms severe three weeks ago finished antibiotics.still getting blocked nose at night and some day time blocked .have used sudafed every four hours this helps last week had polups in left nostre used bactoban ointment symptoms itching discharge nose blocked and swolen symptoms of infection have improved swelling gone.my nose still gets blocked during the day so use nasal spray also worse at night laying down mornings blocked have to use spray again what can i do now,

If you have a polyps you can try a prescription steroid nasal spray as it will healp shrink a polyps. I would suggest surgery to remove the polyps, I did and now feel sooooo much better and had absoloutely no pain after the surgery. I worried for nothing! This is something you need to look into and wager how much you suffer daily and how scared you are of a quick minor surgery.