I had this problem for a long time, but somehow I was trying to avoid anything that was connected to this topic. Now I realized there is no way back, and I should do surgery to remove my nasal polyps. That is why I am searching for any info about this because I am interested in everything about polyps. Is there any way to avoid surgery because I am so afraid of knife? Can anyone share experience with me, I want to hear someone’s advice about this problem.

I also suffered from the same problem and I had swollen sinus passage due to my nasal polyps. It came to the point I could not breathe, and then I accepted my doctors advice we should do something about it. I was also terrified about surgery, because I did not think I might feel comfortable on the desk, while a surgeon is going to cut something in my nostrils. Then I realized it is time for me to do something for my health. It was not question if I am going to feel comfortable and if I am scared, but what is right thing to do. I was trying with some homeopathic remedies, but it was not work with me. Then I finally done surgery to remove my nasal polyps, and I felt great after that. The fact I realized during my suffering of this polyps is that once you have them, surgery is the only way to remove them. That is the only way to unblock your passages and feel good again. Do not be so much afraid of this kind of surgery, that is not so rare and doctors know what they are doing.