I am 28 yr old female. For about 10 weeks, I have had what seems like a sinus infection, but no medication has helped. 90% of the time at least one nostril is plugged, and I have sudden clear nasal drips. I don't have fever or ear aches. I have seemed more tired lately, whether it's because of this I don't know. I have read on the internet about nasal polyps, but am not sure if this is it. I am reluctant to go to the doctor cuz I don't have insurance. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I have just newly joined in the forum site and found lots of others having the same problem I have. I too anxious to find solution and advice from the experienced , but unfortunately it is not so many advices available. I am just over 50 and have the similar problem much earlier than you are. it was started with running nose in the morning and cold days . Slowly in years to come become blockage left or right, especially windy, rainny, cold days. Please do not ignore to control the further growth of the polyps for you will end up to surgical need. Even after surgical it still return. I will say control is the best solution. My experience tell me that diet control and excercise is utmost effective in controlling. Cold, fried oilly food are most advisable to avoid. Steam, soft , fresh and greens are better. Plenty of water and short interval of food, rest early and short sleep can help. The cheapest solution to clear the blokage is through hot water with mint blowing the steam into the nose as often. For covenient, have a few drops of mint oil from the Chinese herb medicine shop onto the handkechief, suck on whenever necessary. Sometimes, roll the handkechief into a narrow sharp cone, drip a few drops of the mint oil at the tips, poke into the inflammed nasal passage. Make sure the handkechief is soft and the tip is not too sharp pointed inorder not to hurt.It may cause irritation but it works to clear the nose at least temporary.

j have had the same problem for years. recently i was diagnosed with broken bone in my sinus that is causing the probs....headahces, sleeeeeppppyyy allll the time among other things. the ENT said that surgery should help, but we'll see what happens after.