Hi, I was at the doctors today, as I still have a cold, but also because my nose is constantly blocked. He referred me to ENT to find out if I have polyps in my nose. I never had nasal polyps, has any one else had this problem? What did they do for it??
I hope that they can find something to unblock my nose. I just want to breath properly again.

I've suffered with nasal polyps now for 2 years .I cannot smell at all and I realized this started when I quit smoking. In fact I had 2 cigarettes on a night out about 2 years ago and then the next day, I could smell. Recently, I've found something that helps. I'm taking dissolvable low dose aspirin although my smell only returns for a few weeks before going again. I then stop taking the aspirin and then re-take it, and again my smell will return for a few weeks. I would love my smell back permanently. Doctors have advised me not to get the Polyps removed as they think they will come back again.