Hi, I have problems with nasal obstruction, often with rhinorrhea and breathing difficulties. I went to a doctor and was said that option of nasal polyps, as a cause of my troubles should be investigated further. Can you tell me something more about my sinus problem & nasal polyps. I would really like to get rid of this annoying condition. These breathing problems are really making my life difficult!

There are many ways to for a doctor to determine whether you have polyps or not. ORL examination, RTG scan, CT, MRI. We could also ad allergy as a possible cause of your problems. Treatment is via medicaments or surgically. In first one, corticosteroids are used, usually in the form of spray. I have to point out that in both ways, new emerging of polyps is quite possible. Still, therapies will surely subdue your symptoms and uneasiness you feel.