Hi, guys. As a result of inadequate treatment of the inflammation in my uterus, I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids. I would like to find out if I can handle this without surgery. Are there any herbs that could help me in this? I would be more than grateful if anyone could give me more info. Thank you in advance.

Hi there! Fibroids are easiest to treat when they are small, but they are also very hard to detect at this stage. Tiny fibroids rarely produce any symptoms. Many women are not aware that they even have them. Vitex slows the growth of fibroids and even helps dissolve them by normalizing hormonal imbalances. As fibroids are dissolved, herbs such as ginger, mullein and castor oil packs and sitz baths also help to eliminate fibroids, probably by improving circulation. Castor oil packs should be used at least three times a week, 30 to 60 minutes a session; sitz baths should be taken as often as possible, every day if you can manage it. It is important to keep excessive bleeding, menstrual cramps and anemia controlled with the appropriate herbs because these problems will slow the healing process. Herbs that reduce bleeding and strengthen the uterus include red motherwort. It is best to avoid herbs that stimulate menstrual bleeding, such as don quai. I hope this will help