Hello, I’ve been suffering from psoriasis for five years now and since I’m 56 now I pretty much given up on finding the latest treatment to try it simply because, in the past 5 years, all of them proved to be less effective than regular good moisturizer and steroids when flare-up strikes. And I’ve read a few theories as to what might be causing psoriasis, from candida infections to whatnot – I never tested positive for candida at, least.

The latest I came across and thought it might be worth trying is using apple cider vinegar – I don't think I'll put that anywhere where my skin is damaged, but the idea is to drink about half a cup three times a day. I don't know how safe this might be though, apple cider vinegar is very acidic and I haven't managed to find any info for how log you're supposed to do this.

All help appreciated,

Tom

Three half cups of apple cider vinegar per day is DANGEROUS. You will put yourself in serious danger of altering the ph balance of your body, which could lead to heart attack and stroke. Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day would be fine, taken in a glass of warm water if you like. 

On the affected parts of your body, try using a lavendar soap. Lavendar has tremendous healing and cleansing properties. You may still have a candida infection, but it could be internal. Candida infections, called candidaisis, are very difficult to diagnose and the treatments with standard medications seem to set a person up for reoccuring infections. Garlic tablets (or putting a lot of of garlic on your food) and anise kill off the candida organisms. Both garlic and anise are wonderful "disinfectants" for your intestines anyway and should be used to keep your immune system healthy.