Hello, im 13 and when i masturbate i get clear liquid. I got haird on my balls and on the d**k. I got a tiny mustache and little, VERY little armpit hair. Have i hit or am i close to hit puberty?

You're going through puberty - you're getting pubic and facial hair etc.

my scrotum is thin layerd and i think my balls have droped but i am atill short ,my voice hasnt cracked ,no facails hair but i got punic hair no armpids and small penis

Hi Guest
You have started puberty the pubic hair you have confirms it sounds like you are just starting puberty. Your balls should drop when your a baby so as long as you can feel them both in your scrotum everything is fine it could just be they don't hang down much yet but as they grow they will hang lower.
Being a bit shorter and no voice change or other body hair and a bit smaller penis are normal for just starting puberty. All of this will change as you continue to grow and develop.
It sounds like for just starting puberty you are developing just as you should be there is no need to worry the changes will happen when your body is ready.

Hey,i know its been over year ago since this chat started but i think i am in puberty(same happening to me as to Lukas) and my penis is 3.2 inch long,can someone say me is that normal?

Hi Guest
If you are growing pubic hair that confirms you have started puberty.
Your size is normal for your age.
Sounds like you are developing just as you should be.