I've had a high white blood cell count for over 20 years and they have never been able to figure out why. I also have suffered from keloids in the past 20 years as well. I was wondering if anyone else out there has a problem with keloids and also a high white blood cell count and if there could be a correlation between the two? Please respond! Thank you!

Yes, I'm in the exactly same situation. I connected those two things and that's how I found your post. But, still don't have the answer if there is a connection, or it's just a coincidence  ...

I am a 25 y/o female and I have reported elevated WBC since approx 2009? I did get evaluated by a hematologist and she tested me for multiple leukemias and blood clotting conditions. She discovered i was indeed anemic, however with the iron therapy my WBC has not changed. I still bounce between 12.5-14.9. I have had multiple work ups and no conclusion. I was told "Maybe you are just part of the population that has a elevated white count for no reason"

Also, I keloid. I have a series of over 30 scars on my back, shoulders and torso from acne as a teenager. I do not know if they are connected but it appears I am not alone here! I have not had autoimmune testing- I am starting to notice other people linking keloids, elevated WBC and auto immune (rheumatoid arthritis) testing.

Recently I have started a trial of keloid removal procedure with cryotherapy (Freezing with liquid nitrogen) and this has caused signifigant improval of the keloid appearance and texture. they have gotten flatter and softer. Extremely painful but well worth the results for cosmetic appearance. Very intresting to hear of other people with my similar problems....

I also have high WBC & keloid scares. Also had scarcoidosis. Any relationship?