Hi, my blood test shows elevated WBC count and my doctor said that he needs to get more analysis results before he could give final diagnose. What diseases could be in this case?

Hey guys. Well, this is a broad topic itself because elevated blood cells count can be an indicator on various types of diseases. That means that your immune system is already fighting it and that you should help yourself with some medicine. Also, eleveated white blood cells count could possibly appear due to hard labor or over-exercising and if you are working too hard or exercising too much, I would strongly advise you to lay off for the sake of your health. Also, elevated white blood cells can indicate that you have an allergy or some kind of infection. Go and check it out.

As many people put in connection increased count of white blood cells with malignant changes, it only makes fear and insecurity. So, I believe that’s why doctors rather don’t suggest anything before thy have things checked. Some studies indicate that taking Aspirin, decreases risk for developing cancer. Researches show that higher WBC count is definitely associated with all cancer mortality. But, elevated WBC count is also mark of bacterial infection for example or some other more treatable and not life-threatening disease. So, don’t worry perhaps it is nothing serious.