About 10 months ago, I had unprotected sex with a older female of unknown status. The next day I felt a coldness around my goin area..no discharge or rash. Tests for Gon and Chlamyidia were negative. I then began to worry about HIV. I starting getting night sweats, achy muscles and joints, severe eye floaters, dry eyes. I just felt like my body shut down. I even got a white tongue with mouth ulcers. I lost about 15 lbs in two weeks. I was barely eating or sleeping. To this day I am still getting pains in my armpits, neck and groin area which I think is related to lymph node activity. My eyes are still very dry and eye floaters are still there. I forgot, I also had a bout with severe abdominal pain with diahrea on and off for a month or so after the incident. My poop was green and light colored at some times with unprocessed food in it too. That has seemed to pass after a few month. I have never felt good since that day. Right now I have a low grade fever and appears to be a sinus infection. I feel like I have no immune system. I get pain in my right side under rib cage on and off. I have been test for HIV-1 and HIV-2, and a full hepatitis panel. I came back negative at 3, 6, and 9 months. I have also had numerous other blood tests which showed nothing. I don't know what to do... Do I conitinue testing for a possible coinfection with delayed seroconversion? Please HELP!!!!!

seem to share your story . What happened , did you get a diagnosis, got better ?