Sometimes when I really focus on something I see what looks like floaters crawling in my eyes. They rise when my eyes go up, and fall when my eyes go down…. What are these things?? Is that something serious? Please help me, I’m scared that I might be loosing my sight!!!

From what I know, that sure sounds like the pre-formation of astygmatism. What you're probably seeing would be inside the lens and is a result of severe dehydration. But, that is just my thought. I myself would not play with my eyes health and would go to have it checked. So, that is my recommendation for you – that is the only way to be 100% positive on what that is. Good luck. I hope it is nothing serious and that few eye drops will solve the problem. Take care.

i have these floaters now and again its nothing to worrie about eye drops will help. may be u got dirt in your eyes or an eye lash i no because i went through it

These are floaters, as you age they become more numerous. Mostly when you look at a white background you can see them "floating", I've always had these-they are harmless bits of vitreous that was attached to the eye nowcoming off that's why they look like blobs. :O

if you only see the crawly things in your eyes when you focus, they are only minute impurities in your occular fluid. The eye is filled with a clear, thick fluid to aid the transfer of photons to your retina. this liquid developes impurities over time. yer good!

the floaters you see is probably your white blood cells, that travelling around your body, like warriors defensing the system of your eye.,

I have floaters. These are very tiny little black bug like specks that I first noticed when I was making a sandwich and I thought they were on the sandwich meat. I turned away and they were on the counter.