Hi, I have dots in eyes and I can’t see properly because of them. It seems like my condition is aggravating. Why are these dots appearing?

Hi, I often get small red dots in the white part of my eye. Mostly these dots appear near where the white meets the colored part. Occasionally, my eyes are irritated and dry. If I look at the computer for longer time my whole eye is red and capillaries broken. Additionally, alcoholic beverages seem to provoke redness in eyes. Also, I was prescribed fluconazole and it made this problem much worse. I have this problem for at least 7 months. It is some blood vasculature disorder in the superficial episclera and I believe that I will get some other therapy.

It could also be floaters. Do the dots move if you move your eyes quickly and float around in the front of your vision?
If there seem to be more and more apearing day by day it could mean there could be a problem.
Floaters are debris that naturally occures within the eye, most people have them but if the problem gets worse it would be advisable to see a doctor and get it checked out.