Has anyone tried a homeopathic treatment for hormonal related headaches/migraines? I have been getting them during ovulation and during menstruation and I don't know how much more I can handle!! I don't want to keep taking Tylenol though, I'd like a more natural approach due to the frequency of the headaches (the last thing I need is an ulcer too!). Has anyone tried this and had success? I've looked a lot online but I can't seem to find too much. I don't want to go to a homeopath (yet), I'd just like to find something I can buy at the store or online and have relief! Thank you!

Have you considered other painkillers that are less harmful on the stomach like midol or something along those lines? I don't know of too many natural pain relief methods except for aspirin, which is of course from oak. I'm sorry to hear that your migraines are terrible though. Does anyone else out there have any ideas?

Hi IlikeRainyDays, can you please let me know if you happened to find anything that helped you with your migraines? I am not sure if you were able to find anything but please let me know if you did. Thanks!