I’ve been talking to my girlfriend and she has chronic sinusitis. It gives her headaches and makes her feel sick on daily bases. Anyone know of any treatments that could actually cure the chronic sinusitis?

Same problem here! There is no way to fix the chronic sinusitis. I can only suggest load up on really strong decongestants and homeopathic remedy 1 dose of LYCOPOSIUM 200. Take this medicine and then wait for the progress.

Sure that gives her headaches because it is really bad since everyone who is suffering from it probably is asking himself how to relieve internal sinus swelling. Sometimes, it is really hard to tell without some help from an expert. Sure that there is a cure, but she needs to know in which stadium she is with this sinusitis. Maybe the doctor will recommend MRI, CT or X - ray, depends on the condition.  One of the cures for it is actually a nasal corticosteroids. These nasal sprays help prevent and treat inflammation. I know a several people who find it helpful, so you can try. 

is she seeing an allergist or ear nose and throat specialist?? She should be useing nasal irrigation ..you can buy this over the counter. It is a bottle made for rinsing out the nose. The ent or allergist should do a culture to see what the organism is and she should have a ct scan to see if there is a blockage of some sort that could be causing the sinus infections. hope this helps.

Does she skip meals? I had what I thought were sinus headackes for years, turned out to be migraines caused by skipping breakfast. An easy fix...actually, most 'sinus headaches' ARE migraines and have nothing to do w/the sinuses.

Sinus problems can be really complex and difficult to understand, let alone treat. I and many others have found some multifactorial issues which can involve everything from bacteria, viruses, fungus, allergies, colds, and flues, to stress, fatigue, and even the position and direction of your head. I've experimented with a lot of different options, and personally I would suggest that your girlfriend also try discovering for herself what helps her. Personally I've found that nasal irrigation, first by hand or with a simple device such as a neti pot, can help, and more recently I've found that Sinox works substantially better. Sinox uses designer salts which really noticeably clear out mucus from my sinuses. It also has antiseptic properties. Your girlfriend should take her time exploring her options. She will find for herself what she wants and needs.

I had the same experience--need a little protein in AM; almost went on Maxalt!