I have frequent flues and recently have heard that homeopathy might help healing it but I have problem finding a homeopathic physician so my question in general is how homeopathy works and how to locate a homeopathic physician for I never heard of any near me and I don't know anybody who knows some homeopathic physician.

I don't know where you live but I can bet that you could easily find some homeopathic physician in your place for you now those traditional doctors that are working in your hospital at least one third of them believes in homeopathy. So anyway that was how I found my homeopathic physician I simply went to my nearest hospital for I wanted to heal my flu and I was surprised when my GP told me I could try healing it with some homeopathic products. He also said I could mix it with traditional meds if I want without any side effects but at that point I have already decided not to mix them with anything and I never regret it. For years now whenever I had some health problem I call my homeopathic physician and go straight to my local hospital.

Have you heard of quantum energetics? It uses the body's energy to heal conditions. Your symptoms are the cold/flu but there is a condition causing that. There is a website quantumenergeticshealing.com that can lead you to a practitioner. Best of luck to you!