I am suffering from the condition of the thyroid gland called hypothyroidism. I already started with some changes in my life because of this condition. I need to improve the functioning of the thyroid. I have heard that some herbal supplements are good. I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

There is some supplement which is actually called “Thyroid help”. I know because my sister is using it. It is herbal product which supports function of the gland. It is not a hormone or a drug and it is dietary product, as she said. I think it is rich with iodine which is good for the thyroid. You know that you can help your self avoiding caffeine and alcohol. And eat fruit and vegetables, grains, seeds, nuts, avoid sugar and fried foods.

Hallo,
It is difficult to live a normal life when you have issues with your thyroid gland. I know that hypothyroidism is a condition when your thyroid gland is not producing enough of thyroid hormones. This is a condition that affects millions of people around the globe. The thing is that doctors will most often prescribe you hormone replacement therapy, but you can help yourself with some natural products that you can list in your diet. For instance fatty acids are very helpful when it comes to hypothyroidism. You should eat a lot of fish, salmon for instance. Walnuts and almonds should be eaten regularly also. Flaxseed is something that many use when they have this condition as well.