Hello. I'm an older female and I would like to find some advantages and some disadvantages of using hormone replacement therapy after menopause.
About two years ago I entered in one period of life called menopause and I have experienced several terrible thing.
You see, my first symptoms were nervousness, hot flushes and night sweats. I was never in a happy mood. So, I started thinking about some hormone replacement therapy that one friend recommended me earlier. So, I would like to hear more information about it. Are there any risks of using it?

Hi. I will tell you some facts about this hormone replacement therapy. I'm 36 year old female and I'm still in my fertile period but it is never too early to start thinking about these things.
I did a small research on my own and listen what I have found out. You see, there are many benefits of it because it can relieve hot flushes and vaginal dryness, reduction of bone osteoporosis, reduction of face hair and many other things.
Of course, like you already suggested, there are also some disadvantages such as vaginal bleeding, feeling of premenstrual tension, the risk of breast cancer and risk of gallstones could be significally increased.
Some even say that the risk of heart attack and stroke. So, think again about all this. Wish you luck!