Has anyone here tried or know someone who tried something else beside surgery for hyperparathyroid? I was thinking specifically on homeopathy and/or any other method. Any info would be great.

I’ve herad that by using homeopathic remedies you can stabilize hyperparathyroid. I know about patient who was stabilized with homeopathic treatment. So, whenever new symptom was developed, homeopath suggested a remedy according to the demand of the patient and patient was remained calm and quite for at least 10 days. But again symptoms were come back, so it is no long term solution.

It is difficult to imagine that anything other than surgery would work unless it was some means for shrinking the cyst or benign tumor on the parathyroid gland. I have read that malignant tumors are often shrunk by various alternative means but over 99% of parathyroid tumors are benign and the same approach may not work.

Some testimonials for consuming apricot kernels for cancer claim that the blood pressure of some users returned to normal. Whether this was because a cancerous or benign parathyoid tumor was shrunk as a result no one knows. At any rate consuming apricot kernels is quite controversial and I have read that if you try this you should not eat more than 5 in a 2 hour time span. Thoroughly research it before proceeding.