I have just had all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out last Monday and it is now Wednesday night. I am also experiencing this horrible taste in the lower right hole so I'm guessing this is normal. I am also experiencing dizziness and feeling nauseated at times. This started Sunday when waking up. I stopped taking the antibiotics yesterday morning and am still feeling like this. I went back for my post op yesterday and he said the dizziness had nothing to do with the procedure and if it continues to consult my physician so I have made an appt with her for tomorrow. Hoping and praying that she can help me out.

He proly told you it wasnt due to having them removed to cover his ass ... look up TMJ I have been suffering with dizzieness earpressure and vertigo for over 7 years and i think it very well might be TMJ stemming from a hard fall and having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed cause they dislocate ur jaw to get to them and if thy set it  too far back disaligned it can cause a whole bunch of problems. contact another dentist, othadontist or TMJ specialist.

This is rubbish. They don't "dislocate your jaw" to remove wisdom teeth! You feel a lot of pressure and can hear all the small cracks and noises more clearly as it's very close to your ear. Sounds like you have something called a dry socket. Where the blood clot is lost which is forming inside the socket. Causing deep throbbing pain, hideous breath and bad taste in your mouth. Basically an infection. The other symptoms are probably because you have an infection. Trust me I'm a dental nurse with many years of oral surgery experience.

i have this how can you get rid of the dizziness and sickness?