okay, so i had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth out on december 6th. About 2 weeks later i had unbelievable pain, so i went to the doctor and he told me i had a dry socket. I got it taken care of and i was perfectly fine. Well yesterday, on january 4th, i woke up with really bad pain on the upper left and a pounding headache only on my left side. The pain still didnt go away and its the 5th at 1030 at night. Could this be a dry socket? It feels like one but would it take this long to form? please helpppppppp!

i have dry socket and had the wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago. did you finally heal up?

i had my wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago and still have a painful dry socket. did yours ever heal?

IS this pain now on your other side? If you had one dry socket it is possible to have another one but in another place, I presume this is the other side of your jaw. It has passed a month now and the things should be all healed up by now, but there might be a possibility that there is a something left in the place of wisdom tooth and now it is becoming infected. I am not sure that you can do anything at home, just to ease the pain. Are you using anything for the pain? Do you have an appointment with your dentist? You should visit him if pain is present for few more days.
Good luck,
Danella