I had three teeth removed on the 7th of May. Two were pulled and one was cut. They also cut my jaw bone. I felt all the pain when drilling my jaw. No pain with just pulling them, not even after I was home. Its day four after having my teeth done and I can only feel the jaw bone. There is swelling but not much. I feel slight sharp sensations but not too bad. I do not feel it's dry socket. Take the meds as you are should, use ice for 15 min on, 30 off for the first day, then heat the next.......You'll be fine! No complaints

To me, it sounds like your progress is proceeding as normal. Dry socket is incredibly painful, and you would know almost immediately that you had it because it's not just a bit of pain or discomfort but excruciating. If you are concerned about dry socket, I would recommend calling your oral surgeon or dentist to make sure that things are proceeding as normal. As I said though, it sounds like things are going just fine for you. I hope that your recovery goes well! Keep us posted on any updates.